It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair complement that appears actually promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from numerous factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the truth behind this product? Here’s my detailed analysis.
Note: This evaluation is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I cannot guarantee these are 100% true (since very few products work for both male and female hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a a whole lot more cost effective choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So talking solely in phrases of composition – it’s an wonderful supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is essentially a mix of a number of components – which are intended to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would solely point out the most necessary ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes herbal hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates quicker growth.
Overall – this blend looks very promising (in terms of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the essential substances this complement is based totally on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these 13 compounds, here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – support and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT degrees and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the other 8 ingredients also have major benefits.
But in terms of clinical evidence, these are the top 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This crew doesn’t have such a sturdy impact as the preceding two
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents extreme hair loss prompted with the aid of an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s also involved in some cases of hair loss.
Most hair supplements contain vitamins and minerals, which is totally fine.
But these compounds hardly ever have a primary impact towards hair loss.
So the factor is that a satisfactory complement shouldn’t be in most cases primarily based on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is flawlessly fine.
Overall – this complement has an remarkable formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this form of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these components ought to work certainly well, thinking about their efficiency and proof behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you need to understand about this supplement’s drugs and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In other words – they look like regular pills, which is totally fine.
2. The Dosage
This complement follows the identical sample right here – it has the normal dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s true that it doesn’t offer very clear directions.
So you’re no longer instructed when it’s the nice time to take the pills, whether or not you must take them collectively or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I by no means had the risk to take a look at out this complement myself.
For this purpose – I desired to test its consequences via searching at different people’s opinions on it.
Note: I only include authentic opinions, not promotional ones.
As you may anticipate – I had a very tough time discovering ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the reviews online were made by previous users
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the only “opinions” I could find were on Rescue Hair 911’s official page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I individually would now not have faith these evaluations – however you can figure out for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any real person evaluation online.
For this reason – I personally would not trust the reviews from its official page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t go away your very own overview (even as a confirmed customer)
This is why I could not recommend a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I be aware of a complement with a comparable sturdy formula for a way decrease price, there’s no way I would pick out Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a extremely good formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s only there where you can see the actual price
Now – once you get to the purchase page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price gets slightly better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The supplement has an awesome formula, that’s completely true.
But even so – it’s way too expensive in the long run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an gorgeous system with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can additionally get it more cost effective if you purchase large portions (about $18/bottle).
- On the different hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way greater expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these two merchandise have incredibly a great deal the identical composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a comparable product for tons less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily high-priced supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it simply costs too much for an average person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you want to get the same quality formula, better go for my cheaper alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t simply purchase it from a nearby keep or a third celebration retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most critiques are main to fake/closed websites.
- The respectable web page doesn’t exhibit up in Google results.
In different phrases – getting to its professional web page can be pretty challenging and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So buying this supplement is pretty hard, simply because it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this point of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s no longer the solely complement with this type of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its great formula, it’s surprising to see this supplement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few reviews on different websites (but more are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if consumer opinions are vital for you (for me they are), you have to maintain this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this complement used to be the solely one with a best formula, perhaps it used to be greater well worth it.
But there are some others – which have a a whole lot decrease price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even although it has an awesome composition (one of the quality from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extremely expensive and hard to afford.
I definitely agree that its substances are awesome.
And in phrases of effects – they must definitely work, if you ask me.
However, there’s another supplement with an almost identical formula (for a much lower price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the high-quality formulation from the market for the lowest fee – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t reflect onconsideration on it a rip-off in phrases of composition.
But in phrases of fee and agency behind, it would possibly be – I can’t inform for sure.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website