Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to attempt this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it ought to be stated that this specific complement is on hand over the counter, and does no longer require a physicians prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I acquired my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the business enterprise we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are quite trendy for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first issue I favor to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it honestly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I obtained a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to check a extensive range of these dietary supplements each week, so it’s no longer surely possible. After analyzing countless of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t absolutely appear like you ever get a correct impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does no longer work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so a long way as to say that, however in all truth – based totally on my short trip – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As a ways as its sexual benefits, there’s actually no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in ordinary medicinal drug for years, continually with the motive of enhancing male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many components in this category, really seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca looks to enlarge intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone ranges and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer adequate lookup to sincerely nail down a exact dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to assist male fitness by means of a number common remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to lower back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that actual catuaba is genuinely a combination of the bark from a number of unique timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a huge vary of benefits, along with multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as increased erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a gasoline known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, no matter claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no influence on sexual performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in typical medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and Genius booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in making an attempt to with the aid of delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a exact supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More regularly referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in ordinary Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which ought to without a doubt refer to quite a few exclusive vegetation however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to reduce it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds comprise numerous nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be well worth giving Magna Rx a shot, absolutely due to the fact of how low-cost it is and – in principle – the substances must have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few elements that would possibly really do whatever for you are blanketed in extraordinarily low doses, considerably lowering their potential to absolutely work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be mindful that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad ride with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood glide and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the exceptional preference for growing NO degrees and desires to be taken at a tons higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is also made in the USA, so I think it is generally safe to take, unlike a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t intended to sound prejudice, it’s just that supplements from other countries have a reputation for blatantly lying on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra positive for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be accurate for you, however I don’t comprehend if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As a long way as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and cross onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product generally due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on-line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if absolutely everyone incorporates it or grants it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website